"They welcome my children with open arms every morning. They frequently engage in activity with them. I feel like it is the safest place for them next to my home."
Jeanette from Bells
Please note the following programs currently have a waiting list. Please call the office to be added to the list.
AVON - PM session CLOSED
JANVIER - AM session CLOSED
JOHN GLENN - PM session CLOSED
OAKLYN - PM session CLOSED
TATEM - PM session CLOSED
Thank you for choosing Just Kids for your child's before and after school care. You are just a few steps away from enrolling your child in a fun and safe environment for before and after school!
1. When can my child start?
Just Kids needs enrollment paperwork, registration fee and tuition prior to be given a start date.
REGISTER BY TUESDAY OF EACH WEEK TO START THE FOLLOWING MONDAY
During the on-going school year, all payment and registration paperwork must be completed by
TUESDAY TO START THE FOLLOWING MONDAY.
WE START STUDENTS EVERY MONDAY DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR.
2. How do I enroll?
There are three options to register.
1. Click on the link to the on-line enrollment:
PLEASE NOTE PROGRAMS THAT ARE CLOSED LISTED ABOVE
2. Call our office at 856-768-8190 to have a registration packet mailed to your home. Complete the packet and mail it back to the Just Kids office with payment of fees and first month tuition
3. Download the registration materials below, complete them and mail the packet to the Just Kids office with payment of fees and first month tuition by the dates above.
3. What is the cost of tuition?
See the specific Districts Served page to see tuition costs and fees.
4. Can the childcare providers give medication to my child?
Just Kids policy is to only administer medications for special needs if failure to take the medication would jeopardize the child’s health or prevent the child from attending childcare. If this criteria includes your child’s needs, there are two medication forms that need to be completed and signed by your attending physician prior to the medication being brought to the childcare providers for administration. These forms must be given to Lorin Powell, Just Kids Director for approval prior to the program starting any administration of medication.